Selaks Roast Month
Mobev, a trading name of Constellation Brands New Zealand Limited
Selaks New Zealand Roast Month – Be in to Win A share of $30,000 in prizes
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the “Selaks New Zealand Roast Month – Be in to Win A share of $30,000 in prizes” form part of the Conditions of Entry.
2. Purchase of any Selaks wine is necessary to enter the Promotion. Entrants may only enter once per bottle of wine purchased. Proof of purchase may be required for Winners, and entrants must retain their receipt(s) and be able to show proof of purchase if requested by the Promoter.
3. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
4. The “Promoter” is Mobev, a trading name of Constellation Brands New Zealand Limited (New Zealand Company No: 250695) of 6/46 Maki Street, Westgate, Auckland 0657.
5. The Promotion commences 1st August 2021 00.01 (local time in NZ) and concludes on 31st August 2021 at 23:59 (local time in NZ) (Promotion Period).
6. Entry into the Promotion is only open to entrants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
a) who are residents of New Zealand and over the age of 18 years;
b) who are not employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) or their immediate family members, all of whom are ineligible to participate; and
c) who register their contact details in accordance with Clause 7 below.
How to Enter
7. To enter, entrants must purchase a bottle of Selaks wine (during the Promotion Period) that has a Selaks Roast Month “Be in to Win a Share of $30,000 in prizes” promotional necktag attached to the bottle. Once the wine has been purchased, entrants will need to scratch the panel to reveal an entry code.
a) Entrants need to text the word ROAST and the entry code to 4040 (eg: ROAST SLK1234).
b) Entrants will then receive a text with a URL link, this link will take them to an online form where the entrant will need to enter their code, name, mobile number and email address as well as confirm that they are 18 years of age or older. Once all details have been entered, the entrant will need to click on “Submit” to submit their details. The Entrant will get immediate confirmation that their code has been accepted and they have been entered in the draw.
d) Failure to fill out all parts of the online form and confirm they are 18+ years of age will mean entry into the draw is forfeited.
e) Entries received between 00.01am on 1st August 2021 to 11.59pm on 31st August 2021 will go in the draw to win the allocated prizes
f) The draw will take place starting at 2.00pm on 1st September 2021 and prize winners will be notified in the week from 2nd – 8th September 2021 by email.
g) Should any of the prizes remain unclaimed by a winner or the winner cannot be contacted by 11.59pm on 12th September 2021, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 9.00am on 13th September 2021.
8. There will be 1,000 prizes in total equaling a total value of $30,000. The 1,000 prizes will be drawn randomly by the promoter. The prize pool is as follows:
– 100 x $200 grocery vouchers (at a Supermarket chosen by the Promoter)
– 100 x Selaks ice buckets
– 150 x 6 month (3 editions) Dish Magazine Subscription
– 200 x $5 off Selaks Taste Collection Vouchers
– 400 x Free Mediterranean Dips Vouchers – to be redeemed at any grocery store stocking this product.
– 50 x Spiegelau Authentis Causal White Wine Glasses (set of 4 glasses)
9. The prize will be couriered to the winner within 2 weeks from the date the prize winner has been contacted by the Promoter.
10. No prize is transferable nor can it be paid in any other form. Each prize-winner accepts the prize ‘as is’ and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility if the prize is lost or stolen. There will be no compensation in the event that prize winners are unable to use all or part of the prize.
11. All valid claims for a prize and entitlements will be met unless they involve fraud or ineligibility. The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and prize claims.
12. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavors to provide the prizes listed in clause 8. If any of the prizes are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize or item for a prize or item of an equivalent value.
14. If the entry is submitted via the provided URL Link and there is a dispute as to who submitted the winning entry, the winner will be the authorised account holder of the email address or mobile phone number that is submitted on the online entry form.
Limitation of Liability
15. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) is not liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including (without limitation) personal injury or property damage, suffered as a result of or arising from any person participating in the competition or in connection with winning
(or not winning), using or benefiting from the prize.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination.
Personal Information and Privacy
18. The Promoter will collect personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI and by entering the promotion the entrants consent to the use of their information as described.
20. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
21. Any costs associated with entering the competition or associated with the use of the prize are the responsibility of the entrants.
22. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use of the prize winnings. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
24. Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoter.
25. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes a prize-winner’s consent to the Promoter’s use of the prize-winner’s name, likeness, opinions and address for: (1) any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notice; and (2) any disclosure of such information by the Promoter required by law, and it is a condition of entry that in order to claim the prize, prize-winners must agree to execute any necessary consents and releases to effect the foregoing.
26. Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: https://www.selaks.co.nz/win/
27. Prior to receiving a prize and being declared a winner, the entrant will be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport or driver’s license, and sign a declaration of eligibility and acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
28. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
29. These Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.